Sunday, November 2, 2014

Faith Walking

Hello Everyone!

Happy Sunday and I hope you've all adjusted your clocks depending on what part of the country you live. :)

Sundays are always great for me, it's the time of the week that my little man and I go to church and he says "To thank God for all he has done for us". He is right! We have so much to thank GOD for, the simple fact that we are up and running this morning is a reason to be thankful. Everyone morning, I spend some time in prayer and meditating on a word.

Today this was the verse I meditated on:


 Walking by faith is not easy sometimes. Life's troubles will see to it that it can be a challenge for us to walk by faith. The Bible says that we walk not by sight, but by faith. If you really pay attention to that scripture you realize that it is telling us that we can NOT look at our circumstances and listen to the negativity that is being spoken around us. As human beings, our mind, our intellectual, our reasoning will always show us the facts or what we think are the facts and our circumstances. We will realize that maybe we don't have a job, the money is running out, the sickness is too much to handle, the hurt and the pain is unberable. GOD says something very different... He is telling us to look towards heaven just as it says in Psalm 121:

1"I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
    where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
    the Maker of heaven and earth.

Today, I don't know what your circumstances are, but I urge you to look up to the heavens, to call out on the Lord's name and I assure you -- He will answer you! Don't look at your surroundings, what people are saying about you, or what your mind is telling you. Live by faith, seeking the goal which is to be in God and he will be there for you.

I hope this has inspired you today! Have an amazingly blessed day. :)

D

XX

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Veronica! I'm glad it was inspirational to you.

      Have an amazing day and Holiday Season!

      Delete