Thursday, December 25, 2014


Hello friends and Merry Christmas! Ohhh how holly jolly and amazing this time of year is! I hope that everyone has had an amazing time during these festivities. In our home, we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. ... and yes, Santa is also around for the kids. I think most of all what we celebrate is a new beginning. A beginning of dreams and hopes for the New Year.


In that note, I want to entice you to think and make a list of all the goals you want to accomplish in 2015. Think of it with love and care, close your eyes and meditate on this topic. Look deep in your soul, where do you see yourself? What makes you feel accomplished? What do you need to heal and let go? What is the dream that I have given up on?

Yes, ask yourselves that questions. I am asking myself those questions. Its a New Years resolution, its a change of mind, thought, spirit and heart. Its you building the foundation to what you want to be what you want to achieve.

I dare to go a little further, lets cleanse our bodies as well. Healthy minds, healthy bodies - very true!! Have you ever heard folks say that?? I have all the time and honestly, they are so right. I have challenged myself to do a juice cleanse starting January 1st. Yes, I know, totally cliche! Its my way of telling myself, my body - Darlene you need to reboot and start over.

I challenge you to take a similar approach. Whether it be a juice cleanse, feng shuing your home, your bedroom, getting the clutter out, adding fresh flowers to your vases at home... whatever it is. Challenge yourself to starting over, starting fresh, bringing positive thoughts, awakening dreams that have been in hibernation for way too long and breath -- simply live!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!

Namaste!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment