Monday, April 20, 2015

Being the best mom...

Hello everyone! I hope you've all had an amazing day. The weather is changing for the best and the birds are singing... can't ask for more than that.

Today I was sitting down next to my son having breakfast and he looked at me and said " Mom, you are the best mom ever!". That made me feel so complete and the universe was 1 with me. Yes, it sounds like too much, but that was the feeling. I got to thinking... I am a working mom, I am always rusing through life, but I take time to spend with my son. It isn't how many toys we buy for them, or how many fancy and expensive vacations we take together. It is simply that morning coffee and conversation we have. The time, the hugs, the kisses, the "I love yous"... that is what makes you the best mom ever. Those moments will forever be rememberbered by our children and by us as well. Keep them alive, keep it going and share the love! You're little ones think you ROCK and I do too!

"Always kiss your children goodnight — even if they're already asleep." ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment