Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hello! Happy New Year to everyone. I hope that your holiday has been amazing!

As I shared a few days ago, I am officially starting my juice cleanse today. Many of my friends told me that I timed it a little off... :) which in some way I do agree, but I wanted to start 2015 renewed, revived and regenerated in every way, from the inside out.

I will keep you posted on how this juice cleanse process goes. The morning juice, which consists of green and more green is actually pretty good. I can taste the ginger quite intensely, adding a little spice and kick to the juice. I'm hoping all other juices are just as interesting!

I want to leave you with a thought today, a verse I meditated on this morning: Isaiah 53:3. Jesus, being God and King - had to go through many trials and tribulations, just like we go through today. He didn't allow any of it to bring him down, to stop him from fulfilling what GOD had established for him and for us. In this new year, let us remember that circumstances can't abolish, stop the plans that GOD has for our lives. Don't let your dreams become frustrated due to a word that was spoken that hurt you, or a rejection from someone you love that makes you feel left out - keep your head up, your hopes high and keep moving forward.

Happy New Year!
Namaste!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment