Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 1 Juice Cleanse - Done and Done!

Hello my lovelies!

Yes, first day of juice cleanse is almost complete. Okay, I will be absolutely honest, this was not as easy as I thought it would be. I did have an apple and some salad as my cheat foods when I felt like I was going to die if I didn't eat something solid.

I still feel good and optimistic for tomorrow! My review of the juices, not bad at all. The green juice with kale, spinach, etc., was good and very green or as my son called it "Hulk Juice". Just in case you're wondering... No, I did not turn into Hulk! :)

The "Red" juice, was surprisingly tasty and sweet. You can taste the ginger, beets and carrots; not a bad combination at all. Now the one I did have a hard time with was the Lemonade with cayenne pepper. Oh holy tomatoes... that cayenne pepper is tough to swallow, but nothing this mama couldn't handle.

Now I'm on to my last juice of the day - I'm hoping it's quite tasty as it sounds amazing. It is cashew milk, Madagascar vanilla (soooo fancy), nutmeg, cinnamon, dates and raw agave. Below is a picture for your admiration and wonder.




All in all, not a horrible juice cleanse day. Day 2 here I come!


Have a good night and namaste on!

Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment