Sunday, January 4, 2015

Cleanse - Review...

Hello everyone!

Happy start to a new week, new year, new everything! I wanted to give you an update on my cleanse. It turns out that it wasn't an easy task. I was unable to do all 3 days - had to stop at the end of the 2nd day. My body gave out signs of not being very happy with the cleanse. I must say it was worth the try.

This is why I previously wrote that you need to contact your physician and be in tuned with your body and listen to its messages. Cleansing is not for everyone and it wasn't for me this time. :( You are probably asking - "what did she gain in 2 days?" Well, let me tell you... I gained a healthy mindset, restful weekend and a new attitude for the new year.

I hope you have an amazing and blessed day!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment